Today we submitted what was required by us for CAOS206 this semester. Have a look at it here!
The feedback from our presentation included:
- further developing the level navigation (e.g. how will a user determine what level the character is at – buttons jumping up and down?)
- change level complete screen (suggestions included darkening or blurring the background, so the pop up box stands out more and doesn’t blend in with the background)
- eliminate works and make more icons (children are only just learning to read at this age)
- elements of UI and navigation (which Amber and I were a bit confused and surprised about, this brought us down a bit as we were told not to worry about these at this stage of the project)
- how the parents will watch the children’s progression, and what if there is more than one user for the application